Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Married!

Stephanie and David are Married! Woo Hoo! They got married at Coalson Plantation in Thomasville, Ga on March 15. It was a beautiful and very touching ceremony. I was so blessed to be a part of it. Stephanie was a BEAUTIFUL bride and David was a very handsome and involved groom. The weather turned out perfect for an outside wedding. I have posted a few of the hundreds of pictures that were taken below. You can check out some of the photographer's pictures at http://www.longsphotography.com/2008/03/stephanie-and-david.html . They are so good!










Layla did not want to wear the flower girl dress. She just wanted pants and a shirt like her brothers!




I am STILL trying to convince Layla to participate!













They are so cute!






Steph was nice to David but David was mean!!!





Am I a lucky lady or what?



Melissa and Tom were amazing handling a wedding with a sweet, new baby!






We rocked the dance floor at the reception!

1 comment:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Great blog! The wedding was amazing and I love the dancing pictures! The pic of all the boys looking at Layla crying cracked me up though :)