Aunt Teddy, tell me about being a princess ;)
Chillin' at the fort
Big Guns!
She is the sweetest little thing!
I Scream,
You scream,
We all scream, for ice cream!
We went to St. Augustine for our annual dealers meeting in April. It was the last weekend of the kids Spring Break so we decided to have a little family vacation while we were at it. My little sister Stephanie went with us to hang out and help with the kids while we were in meetings. She was such a blessing to us and we had a blast! Thanks Teddy! We enjoyed sightseeing around the city (the fort was our favorite, or the fork as Layla calls it) and way too much GREAT food.



2 comments:
That was such a fun trip!
I love the pics, it looks like so much fun, I wish I could've been there too! I'm glad the kids enjoyed the "fork"!
Post a Comment