Saturday, August 9, 2008

July PC Beach Vacation


Swinging on the porch.


Parker learning to ride his bike!


Peace!


Alan is being attacked by leeches!


Layla giving the thumbs up!


Sweet Little Girls


Aren't they cute?


I love these babies.


Layla learned to swim with her water wings!



Layla finally mastered peddling!


Poor middle children


Lisa and Alan


Daddy and Parky Joe


I think his bandana is too tight!


Can you tell Parker dressed himself?


Pirate Layla


Chris and Alan


All of our pirate boys on a pirate cruise


Loves her!


Pirate Parker


Pirate Andrew


Captain Caleb


Pirate Logan


Pirate Z-man


All of our injuries!


We went to the beach for a few days in July with the Bethancourt family. We had a fun and relaxing vacation(as relaxing as keeping up with seven kids can be). We can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Great pictures! I love Layla giving the thumbs up! Hilarious :)