I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years and he is the love of my life! I have 4 beautiful and sweet children. This blog was created to stay in touch with our friends and family.
You and Bud gots a pack o bootiful kids. Ya'll are verily fortunate. Takes care o dem er I b taken ker o u. Just had to sez dat........dat b mia, use nose. Seriously (yes, i sez seery us ly) takes goot ker o dem n njoy whilst u kin. I lubbaua, Daddiooua
Mammy said...Now tell me could anyone in the world have more beautiful grandchildren than me!!!! Beautiful...wonderful...perfect all American Girls...and Boys! I am so Proud !
3 comments:
They are beautiful, beautiful children! Great shots!
You and Bud gots a pack o bootiful kids. Ya'll are verily fortunate. Takes care o dem er I b taken ker o u. Just had to sez dat........dat b mia, use nose. Seriously (yes, i sez seery us ly) takes goot ker o dem n njoy whilst u kin.
I lubbaua,
Daddiooua
Mammy said...Now tell me could anyone in the world have more beautiful grandchildren than me!!!! Beautiful...wonderful...perfect all American Girls...and Boys! I am so Proud !
Post a Comment