Sunday, July 5, 2009

Caleb's Fourth Grade Picnic


Caleb and Mrs. Cerione


Chase, Ian, and Caleb


Mrs. Sinclair and Caleb


Sweet Layla


Caleb getting Autographs

Caleb and Harrison


He is such a good Big Brother
*
*
*
I think all of the fourth graders really enjoyed their end of the year picnic! They were all so sweet to Little Miss Layla too. I can't believe that he is going to be a fifth grader next year!


2 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

He really is turning out to be such a great big brother and little man. I love it!

Larry said...

grate job da kappytan be doin in dat dar skool....nows da kappy goona b a 5th grada huh....he doooes b a goot big brudder to dat lil goil sista toooes....groompy....

ps---ibit, u bees oberlodin n ole man, dis twas not dare las nite...i twill habs ta finis tamarry----if Buddy poots mo oot dar she twil habs ta wate toooo....but tanks ta both o yuns fo keppin mia beeezy....