Finding Nemo at the Living Seas
Oh No! The shark ate my babies!
Sunflower crop in the Land.
Love those babies!
A beautiful butterfly in the butterfly garden.
I love this picture of them!
Where's Layla?
Crazy little Parky Joe
Boys and their toys!
Our little astronaut
Beautiful Flowers
Spaceship Earth
Happy Babies!
I love his smile!
Night View of Spaceship Earth
I am loved :)
My heart
*
*
*
Our family went to Epcot this past weekend. We volunteered with Disney's "Give a Day Get a Day" program and earned free tickets to Epcot! It was the kids first time at Epcot and Chris and I had not been there since I was pregnant with Caleb. We had one of the best weekends that we have ever had as a family. It was nice to go when all of the kids were old enough to enjoy it. I wish that I could freeze time and just enjoy them at this age a little longer. We loved the ride Soarin'. It was like hang gliding over California. I think it was our favorite! We all also enjoyed the Test Track but of course we would since we are BIG Nascar fans! After enjoying all of the rides, we went through the World Showcase. We never did stop for a big meal but we enjoyed small meals from most of the countries. Our favorites were the Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and French foods. It was yummy! The kids tried everything. They are awesome! At the end of the day, we enjoyed the "Illuminations Light Show". It was a long day but we made every minute count! I LOVE my family!
Our family went to Epcot this past weekend. We volunteered with Disney's "Give a Day Get a Day" program and earned free tickets to Epcot! It was the kids first time at Epcot and Chris and I had not been there since I was pregnant with Caleb. We had one of the best weekends that we have ever had as a family. It was nice to go when all of the kids were old enough to enjoy it. I wish that I could freeze time and just enjoy them at this age a little longer. We loved the ride Soarin'. It was like hang gliding over California. I think it was our favorite! We all also enjoyed the Test Track but of course we would since we are BIG Nascar fans! After enjoying all of the rides, we went through the World Showcase. We never did stop for a big meal but we enjoyed small meals from most of the countries. Our favorites were the Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and French foods. It was yummy! The kids tried everything. They are awesome! At the end of the day, we enjoyed the "Illuminations Light Show". It was a long day but we made every minute count! I LOVE my family!



2 comments:
sum nice pixtoors o sum foon fomily tymes.....yup, u b rite, u kids dooes lubs u n chris....lookey lak ya had goot tyme n eyes b happy fo yuns....groompy
I love all the pictures and love that you all had such a GREAT time!! Ya'll made some great memories for them.
Post a Comment