I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years and he is the love of my life! I have 4 beautiful and sweet children. This blog was created to stay in touch with our friends and family.
Happy Halloween! We had a great time Trick or Treating at Parker's Preschool and at a neighborhood here that almost rivals our old neighborhood in Tally! We miss seeing all of our friends in Tally and their cool costumes so send us some pictures!
Too cute for words!!! Here is a link to my blog. I put the kids in their costumes on there. It was great to talk to you! We have to catch up SOON!! You live too close not to see each other! http://georgiabelleboutique.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
They are so presh! Parker's face just kills me :)
Too cute for words!!! Here is a link to my blog. I put the kids in their costumes on there.
It was great to talk to you! We have to catch up SOON!! You live too close not to see each other!
http://georgiabelleboutique.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment