Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome to our Crazy Life!



We thought that since we are seperated by so many miles from most of our friends and family, we could keep everyone updated through a blog (I stole this idea from the Zierden Family, thanks Kim). We have lived in the BEAUTIFUL mountains of North Carolina for 153 days. It was difficult for us to adjust to our new home at first. We miss Tally and our loved ones so much. The adjustment does get easier each day as we explore our new home. Part of our hearts will always be in Tally. Afterall, that is where our life as a family began and where we met most of you. But as they say life goes on and we are determined to live each day to it's fullest and man oh man is our life full!

4 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I'm glad you're doing a family blog, miss u all :)

Potter-Arthur Family said...

Presh! Very good Idea!

gayle said...

Love the new site! Miss you!

ZIERDENS said...

I'm so excited you're doing a blog!!! I always love the pictures and keeping up with what's going on in the Thompson family!