












The Bethancourt Family visited us over the Matin Luther King Jr holiday weekend. They were hoping to see snow and we were able to deliver. We had the most snow that I have ever seen here. We had snowball fights and even went sledding in the two degree weather. At night, the adults enjoyed endless hours of fun playing the Wii. On Sunday, the Bralich Family (including Rayne and Samatha) visited us while on a Family trip to Gatlinburg. We had a blast, just like we did back in Tally except with snow! My boys made the snowman while they were waiting for everyone to arrive. They did it all by themselves! Isn't it cute?



2 comments:
Love the pics, I wish I coulda' played in the snow too!
I miss that snow! My family had the one of the best times ever spending it with you guys! Thank you again for having us. We miss you!
Post a Comment