



This is blog is almost three weeks over due but my life has been a series of catch up since my trip back to Tally to be a part of Quinn's entrance into the world and into my heart! I would not have missed it for anything in the world, even sleep. Melissa called me at 1am when her water broke (I had just gone to bed and Layla had just joined me). I told Melissa I was on my way and Layla told me that she was coming too! She even grabbed her purse. We made it to Tally around 9 am and Quinn was born at 10:54 am. Whew, I made it!!! She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and she was 20 and a 1/2 inches long. She is beautiful just like her Mommy. Melissa was a "Rock Star" has her doctor put it. Mommy and baby are absolutely amazing. I would not want to leave Daddy out. Tom was a devoted Hubby and Daddy before Quinn even arrived. I love all three of them more than they will ever know!! BTW, I am now Aunt Elizabeth!!!



3 comments:
Congratulations Aunt Elizabeth!!! What a special gift God has entrusted to Melissa, her hubby, and you , of course! ;)
Glad you made it there on time with your helper! What a grown up. Did she drive most of the way? LOL
Thank you so much for making it in time, I don't know what I would've done without you there! We love you! And Quinn loves her Aunt Elizabeth so muches :)
Elizabeth, you are the BEST! Quinn is so lucky to have an Aunt like you. And she is absolutely beautiful! And Melissa looks great and so happy!
Post a Comment