




Caleb and Logan are very excited to be back at their old school and reconnect with old friends (although they miss their school in NC as well). They have had their work cut out for them the first nine weeks in trying to catch up but they have done great. Parker started kindergarten this year, originally we were going to wait another year but things did not work out the way that we had planned. This has turned out to be a good thing, he loves school and is doing great! Layla likes preschool some days and other days she would rather stay home. We just take it one day at a time but all in all she is doing good as well. I could not be more proud of my children. At times they give me trouble here at home but they are very well behaved at school and work very hard. Caleb excels in writing and in art. I have even begun framing some of his work. I can not draw even half as well as he can. Logan is one of the most driven and ambitious children that I have ever known. When he sets a goal for himself, nothing will stop him from attaining that goal. He loves soccer and football and is always outside practicing his moves. Parker is a social butterfly. He has never met a stranger and he has the best little personality. He makes friends wherever he goes, you just have to love that little boy! Layla is the perfect mix of princess and tomboy and she melts our hearts on a daily basis. She is our snuggle bug. As you can tell I think the world of my children and feel blessed to be their Mommy!



1 comment:
And a great mommy you are! You have amazing, wonderful children and I'm proud to be their Auntie.
Great pictures btw!
Post a Comment