All the moving has been hard on Layla. She has been doing some weird things at bed time. I was checking on my children before turning in for the night, and Layla was not in her bed. I was panicked and turned the house upside down looking for her. I was about to call 911 when I discovered her in a small closet in my bedroom sound asleep!
Monday, November 24, 2008
We can't find Layla!!!
All the moving has been hard on Layla. She has been doing some weird things at bed time. I was checking on my children before turning in for the night, and Layla was not in her bed. I was panicked and turned the house upside down looking for her. I was about to call 911 when I discovered her in a small closet in my bedroom sound asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This cracked me up. I used to do the same thing though, I once fell asleep in the cabinets in mom and dads kitchen.
Post a Comment